There are three types of crime that you can report online to us:

  • Criminal damage
  • Theft
  • Theft from a vehicle

Your completed form will be sent to our Force Enquiry Centre and you'll be sent a response via email explaining what will happen next.

In an emergency please call 999.

For any other type of crime, or if for any reason you do not have access to our online form, please phone us on 101 where you can talk to one of our staff.

For further information on when to call 101 and 999, click here.

In addition to 999 and 101 you can also visit the 'Do it online' page and complete a 'Request a call back form'. This will allow you to choose a time slot for an operator to call you back.